Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The infinite driving force of man

It always starts the same. Sitting here, standing there & out of nowhere, like the mornings first glimpse of the sun it rises up & shows its beauty & radiance.  Your hands are clean & your heart it open.  But how do you embrace it?  How do you embrace the strongest, the most pure, the infinite driving force of man?  Neither one great painting nor a single poetic aria would have graced our eyes & ears without this.  You ask yourself, how do I find this?  Where does it hide?  Patient, quiet, poised.  You don’t! It finds you & if you are true to your talent, serve & justify its presence in your life; then it will stay with you for eternity.  I live it, I breathe it!  I invoke all of its purity & infinite potential!  For I write, I draw, I sing, I create because I am…. Inspired! 

No comments:

Post a Comment