Monday, December 31, 2012

Stronger

I wrote Stronger in September of 07 and for some reason today, #NewYearsEve I felt it was the right time to share it. I hope that whatever chapter in your life you're closing you embrace the lessons you have learned and look to the new year as a time to flourish and make all of your dreams come true! #ArchitectOfMyDreams #Poetry #ExpressYourself #ArtIsLife #HappyNewYear

---


Times are trying & trying are times that make one stronger, impossible is nothing with the courage and strength of the heart!  I alone choose, I alone grow, I alone withstand the sly calculating backlash of the seasons.  I have weathered the storm, held tight through the turbulent winds & rains; I have walked hand in hand with the sun as in pierces my skin and burns me through.  And now I have emerged, better, faster, stronger!

1 comment:

  1. I needed to find this (nearly 2 years of your posting it). Thank you for writing something I needed to read at a turning point in my life.

    ReplyDelete